If you want a quick and easy lunch, look no further than this easiest-ever 3-bean salad!
For real: it doesn’t get any easier than this salad. Just open a few cans, chop a few veggies and you’re done.
It’s packed with vegan protein as-is, but if you want to add some more, add some tuna or feta cheese. Also consider adding a few chopped green olives for even more flavor.
This will keep for about 4 days in your refrigerator.
● 1 can (15.5 oz or 440 g) kidney beans
● 1 can (15.5 oz or 440 g) cannellini beans
● 1 can (15.5 oz or 440 g) garbanzo beans
● 2-3 stalks celery, chopped
● 2-3 carrots, chopped
● ½ red onion, chopped
● 4 radishes, sliced
● 3 tbsp olive oil
● 1½ tbsp apple cider vinegar
● 2 tsp honey
● Salt and pepper
● Chopped basil (optional)
- Combine the salad ingredients in a large bowl. Set aside.
- Combine dressing ingredients and stir well, and pour over the salad. Toss well.