If you’re looking for a little extra “crunch” to top your yogurt or fruit with, you have to check out this easy and delicious crumble recipe!
You’ll love it on top of berries or as a topper for your chia pudding. Add just before serving. Feel free to mix up your choice of nuts in this.
- ¼ cup (24 g) coconut sugar
- 1 tbsp water
- 2 tsp coconut oil, melted
- ¼ tsp pink Himalayan salt
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ cup (70 g) your fave raw nuts (almonds, pecans, etc.)
- 2 tbsp raw pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup (30 g) unsweetened coconut flakes
- Preheat the oven to 275ºF (135ºC). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Prepare coconut syrup by whisking together coconut sugar and 1 tbsp water in a medium bowl, until the sugar is dissolved.
- Stir in the coconut oil and salt to the coconut syrup. When it’s combined, add the nuts and pumpkin seeds and toss together until the nuts are coated, and stir in the coconut flakes.
- Pour nuts onto the baking sheet and spread out into one layer.
- Bake about 25 minutes, until golden brown. Let cool and store in an airtight container. ENJOY!
Coconut sugar does not tend to raise blood sugar.