This keto-friendly “pizza” is actually made on the stovetop, and it takes just a few minutes to make!
It’s delicious enough to serve for a special brunch, or any night of the week as a quick dinner.
- 2 oz (56 g) ground pork, organic
- 4 gluten-free sausages (flavor of your choice)
- 3 large eggs, whipped
- ¼ cup (60 g) diced tomatoes (can use fresh, or fire-roasted canned)
- 5 olives
- 8 pieces quartered canned artichoke hearts (non-marinated)
- ¼ tsp oregano
- ¼ tsp thyme
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp rosemary
- Heat frying pan over medium heat, and add sausage and ground pork. Cook completely and remove to a plate, leaving fat in pan.
- Reduce heat to medium low and slowly pour in whipped eggs. Allow them to settle like you’re making an omelette, keeping them in one piece.
- When eggs are still pretty runny on top, add remaining ingredients in layers, like a pizza, finishing with the cooked meat. Do not stir.
- Cover and cook about 3-5 minutes until firm. Slice and enjoy!